Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Where Are You?


Hm. This day I got headache. I think too much for my thesis. Yeah, everything I do for you three musketeers (read: Trio-Mas-Getir). They give very good task: writing proposal for my thesis :(

To be honest, for me, it's a very big problem. Let's imagine. I don't know--somebody teach me, but I can't understand--about reserach methodology. And, now, the Trio ask me, and my friend as a new graduate student, to finish it A.S.A.P.

Well, everybody, on pressure. I'm sure with this statement due to we share this problem when get lunch. It's make us relax for moment, but it's make me thinks harder and harder. I keep thinking every night. I keep visit the library--then I bring a huge book. I did it for two weeks. And, I got headache. No title. Nothing.

Somebody, friend of my friend, said that we can get inspiration when we keep quit from daily activities. Weel, I will do this. But, I have to cancel it. Uncle Obama will come here this evening. It's mean, you get a traffic. I prefer stay long at my dormitory rather than call my friend for meeting in some place.


Where are you, the inspiration? Dunno the way to find you :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home